WELCOME TO SOCOM-BARODA
(DIOCESAN COMMISSION FOR SOCIAL COMMUNICATIONS - BARODA)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

HEALING BIBLE VERSES

Choose any one, two or three verses from these and keep on repeating them during the day adding at the end of each time: Lord I thank you for healing me. Praise you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia. For Jesus has said in Mark 11.24 “So I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours”. Just BELIEVE…. HEALING WILL COME………

Pray for others who like you may be suffering from the same physical or mental ailment. Pray for 100’s and 1000’s of them.
(For e.g. Lord I pray for 100’s and 1000’s of people who are suffering like me from…cancer, diabetes, etc. Thank you Lord for healing them all. Praise you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia)  


OLD TESTAMENT

Exodus 15:26
He said, "If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in his sight, and give heed to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will not bring upon you any of the diseases that I brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you."

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he; there is no God besides me. I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and no one can deliver from my hand.

2 Kings 20:5
"Turn back, and say to Hezekiah prince of my people, Thus says the LORD, the God of your ancestor David: I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; indeed, I will heal you;

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Job 5:18
For he wounds, but he binds up; he strikes, but his hands heal.

Psalm 6:2
Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am languishing; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are shaking with terror.

Psalm 30:2
O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.

Psalm 41:3
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed; in their illness you heal all their infirmities.

Psalm 103:3
I am the Lord who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases,

Psalm 107:20
he sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction.

Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds.

Wisdom 16:12
For neither herb nor poultice cured them, but it was your word, O Lord that heals all people.

Sirach 38:9
My child, when you are ill, do not delay, but pray to the Lord, and he will heal you.

Isaiah 19:22
The LORD will strike Egypt, striking and healing; they will return to the LORD, and he will listen to their supplications and heal them.

Isaiah 30:26
Moreover the light of the moon will be like the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold, like the light of seven days, on the day when the LORD binds up the injuries of his people, and heals the wounds inflicted by his blow.

Isaiah 53:5
But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed.

Isaiah 57:18
I have seen their ways, but I will heal them; I will lead them and repay them with comfort, creating for their mourners the fruit of the lips.

Isaiah 57:19
Peace, peace, to the far and the near, says the LORD; and I will heal them.

Jeremiah 3:22
Return, O faithless children, I will heal your faithlessness.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for you are my praise.

Jeremiah 30:17
For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the LORD, because they have called you an outcast: "It is Zion; no one cares for her!"

Jeremiah 33:6
I am going to bring it recovery and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.

Hosea 6:1
"Come, let us return to the LORD; for it is he who has torn, and he will heal us; he has struck down, and he will bind us up.

Hosea 11:3
Yet it was I who taught Ephraim to walk, I took them up in my arms; but they did not know that I healed them.

Hosea 14:4
I will heal their disloyalty; I will love them freely, for my anger has turned from them.



NEW TESTAMENT

Matthew 13:15
For this people's heart has grown dull, and their ears are hard of hearing, and they have shut their eyes; so that they might not look with their eyes, and listen with their ears, and understand with their heart and turn-- and I would heal them.'

Mark 5:34
He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease."

Mark 11:24
So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Mark 11:25
"Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses."

Mark 16:18
They will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Luke 5:17
One day, while he was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting near by (they had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and from Jerusalem); and the power of the Lord was with him to heal.

Luke 6:19
And all in the crowd were trying to touch him, for power came out from him and healed all of them.


Luke 7:3
When he heard about Jesus, he sent some Jewish elders to him, asking him to come and heal his slave.


John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, so that they might not look with their eyes, and understand with their heart and turn-- and I would heal them."

Acts 4:30
While you stretch out your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus."

Acts 9:34
Peter said to him, "Aeneas, Jesus Christ heals you; get up and make your bed!" And immediately he got up.

Acts 28:27
For this people's heart has grown dull, and their ears are hard of hearing, and they have shut their eyes; so that they might not look with their eyes, and listen with their ears, and understand with their heart and turn-- and I would heal them.'

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective.

1 Peter 2:24
He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

For Socom.Baroda
(Fr. Lawrence Louis Rodrigues)














No comments:

Post a Comment